Summertime is fund time
Introducing RPB’s newly expanded Tier 1 funds
Available July 15
RPB is adding two new funds—giving you a total of five diversified Tier 1 funds to choose from.
We are also renaming all of the funds.
Why is RPB doing this?
The new investment lineup gives you more funds, each with a different mix of equities and fixed income, to help you manage risk while growing your savings.
It also provides a smoother path for stepping down your risk as you move closer to and through retirement.
RPB works only and always in the best interest of our participants. These new changes to our Tier 1 funds reflect our ongoing commitment to providing you with the latest and greatest approaches and products to saving for and living in retirement.
Why should I care?
Our Tier 1 funds are designed for those looking for a simple solution. The funds have diversification built in. That means you likely only need one of the new Tier 1 funds to meet your asset allocation goals.
Whether you use our pre-diversified Tier 1 funds or build your own asset allocation mix using any of our Tier 1, 2, or 3 funds, it’s important that you select the right investments for your current time horizon, goals, and risk tolerance. It can make all the difference in helping you to retire in comfort.
What action should I take now?
Now is the perfect time to:
- Learn about your new investment options. Click the “ALL THE DETAILS” tab at the top of this page.
- Review your current investments. They are listed in the email and letter you recently received from RPB. (Or you can view them in the MyRPB participant portal.) Ask yourself, “How do my current investments fit with my goals?”
- Plan the changes you’d like to make to your RPB investments, if applicable. The new Tier 1 funds will launch on July 15. At that time, you can log in to the MyRPB participant portal and make any investment changes on the Fidelity NetBenefits site.
- Speak with a Fidelity retirement planner—free to all RPB participants. This is a great step to take, no matter your age. It’s never too early to start planning for your financial future.
- Join our webinar on Tuesday, July 27. We’ll discuss the details of the new funds and answer any questions you may have.