Upcoming Blackout Period
In April, RPB is changing our recordkeeping service provider to Fidelity Investments. Beginning in mid-March, there will be a blackout period when you won't be able to change your investment elections, request a distribution or loan, or view your account information. There are also some minor changes to the Plan.
What you need to do:
- Be aware of key dates when you won’t be able to view, change, or direct your account's investments.
- Learn about a change to our funds.
- Understand how your personal historical information will be affected.
Where you can find all the details:
- Download our Recordkeeping Service Provider Transition Notice.
(A printed copy of the notice was also mailed to you.)
- Visit the transition website at myfidelitysite.com/RPB.
- Read our guide to downloading your account history.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Participant and Employer Services team at 212-681-1818 or email us at email@example.com.