- If you have an outstanding loan you can change your monthly payment to the date of the month you prefer.
- Loans are modeled and processed online using NetBenefits or over the phone by contacting the Fidelity Retirement Service Center at 1-800-343-0860.
- Use NetBenefits to pay off a loan, make an extra payment, or catch up on a missed payment.
- If you need a temporary hiatus on your loan payments due to being adversely impacted by COVID-19, call Fidelity. Read more here.
Request a Loan
Click the “Request a loan or Withdrawal” tile on the MyRPB For Participants homepage.
If you’re already in NetBenefits, click the “Withdrawals/Loans” tab.)
You’ll then be provided the personalized options for making withdrawals and loans.
- Choose “See Your Options” and verify your address
- The available loan amounts, interest rate information, timing, and required paperwork is displayed
- Choose “Set Up and Preview Loan” to model or request a loan
- On the next screen, enter the desired amount and repayment timeframe. Then click “Calculate”
- Your payment amount is displayed with the total repayment amount including interest—the interest is paid to your and deposited into your account.
- To process the loan, click “Begin Loan Request.”
You’ll need to provide banking information in order to make monthly payments on your loan. Any required paperwork can be printed or mailed to you and then returned to Fidelity.
All initial withdrawal requests are initiated on NetBenefits or by calling the Fidelity Retirement Service Center at 1-800-343-0860. You can change your distributions online or by calling Fidelity
Distribution requests are processed the same day the distribution is approved, and you can choose the day of the month to receive your payments.
From the Portal Dashboard:
Click the “Request a one-time withdrawal or loan” tile on the MyRPB For Participants homepage.
From NetBenefits: (If you’re already in NetBenefits, click the “Withdrawals/Loans” tab.)
You’ll be provided personalized options for making withdrawals and loans.
You can request the amount you want to receive before or after any applicable taxes are withheld.
For example, a request to receive $5,000 after taxes are withheld, results in a $6,684.20 withdrawal from the account.
If you choose to continue to submit your withdrawal request, the website will guide you the steps to take to:
- Verify your email address to receive confirmation of your withdrawal request
- Acknowledge you reviewed the Participant Distribution and Tax Notice in the last 30 days (the link is available)
- Direct what action to take if market fluctuation causes your available amount to drop below your requested withdrawal amount
- Choose your delivery method
- Review the summary of your request
Any required paperwork can be printed or mailed and then returned to Fidelity.